"R.I.P"...?

What's goin on everybody. I'm just here on Facebook looking around, and we all know what went down on June 25, 2009, MJ's death. That's all i have been seing. "R.I.P Micheal Jackson" status updates, groups, pictures, i mean c'mon. I really feel sorry for that guy, i really do. He's been through a lot, and he was an amazing artist. We all love and miss him in some way, shape, or form, I absolutely love his music, but really...Do we need to say "Rest In Peace"? What's really the point. You don't know him. I don't know him. He's dead. Why are we saying rest in peace. Is me saying that going to assure him to be peaceful in his long rest until Jesus comes? Can he hear you? Even if he could, would he listen? Is it showing respect? If so, to whom? To whom are we showing respect? I just don't understand it. I was taught that when people die, that's it. They're gone until Jesus comes. if They lived they're life well and knew and had a relationship with God, then they will be woken up to meet Him. What does rest in peace have to do with that? Maybe it's just me. I don't know. Well, I have spoken, and i'm out.

- Hip Hop !

http://www.myspace.com/akayunghiphop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 11:32 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment