Gym Membership !

Good Morning. (well it's 12:01 soo..) Good Afternoon. I'm real excited cause I finally joined a gym (fitness center). I'm only 15, yeah i know, but this is like my next home from now on. My doctor says since i lost a whole bunch of weight, theres a whole bunch of extra stuff lingering around in/outside of my body. Not Cool! I'm working hard now, gettin myself to where i need to be (deezed), and by the time basketball season rolls around, practice will be a breeze. I'm a Power Forward and a good hard body is always necessary. Plus, the looks you get from girls, beautiful! This place is in walking distance from my house. I love it! That picture above is the actual place. I`m Actually headed there right now, so i'm out!

- Hip Hop !

http://www.myspace.com/akayunghiphop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 8:57 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment