Long Days, Short Nights..

Those days that seem like it never ended. Like the next day is apart of the other. Like nothing ever happened. Like there was no seperation between Sunday & Monday. I live for those days.. When you go out & don't know when you're coming back. Where you'll end up. If you'll even be home before the sun rises. With no change of clothes, no underwear, no sleep. No phone because the days events killed it. No toothbush, or shower for that matter. It's the best feeling because even if you can't remember exactly what happened, you know it was a good time. All I know is.. Sometimes, it's okay to be completely oblivious.. It just makes life that much more interesting..

"I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people that I won't forget.." - Drizzy


@YHipHop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 5:12 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment