10:09 AM

I can't take much more if this. It's bothering the hell outta me. What's the point of having your cake, but you can't even see it, much more eat it.
We're in 4th quarter pressure, & always end up with the L. Is God tryna tell me something? Is He tryna tell me to find another team? Is He trying to tell me to stay a rookie & for a little while before I become a pro?
I don't know.
But what I do know is that I don't want to. I love my team. We've had some good times, but it seems as though the losses outweigh the wins. Is it even worth playing?
I've wanted to quit a few times, but the thought of me leaving, & the team getting a better player is getting heavy on my mind. This is because I KNOW many people would not mind Playing for my team instead of me. I would be damned if I leave, then they make it to the play-offs. I wish I stayed a rookie for longer than I did. But I developed a love for the team, & I couldn't resist. The team practices once every week, but half the team can never make it. It makes no sense. Might as well not have practice then..

This is not about basketball.
This is about me & you..

@YHipHop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 7:27 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment