Don't Say You Will. Unless You Will..

I feel Mr. West on that one. I have this song on repeat. Honestly, don't say it if you won't. Don't lie. Don't say things you really don't MEAN. Trouble is all that can come out of it. Don't say something if you know it's not going to happen. I mean.. We tend to say things out of the moment, we might feel it at that instant, RIGHT THEN AND THERE. But, do we really mean it? A lot of us don't keep to our word. It's like.. I know what I wanna say, I just don't know how to say it sometimes. I lead people on to believe things sometimes, which is almost like saying I will, but truth is, I really wont.. I do it out of.. I don't even know why. I hate to see feelings get hurt cause of me. The amount of feelings I've hurt in the past few months is a record for my life. Even if I didn't hurt your feelings, this is for me, to you, her, him, and you over there. Y'all know.


"I'm feelin' so distant from everyone i've known, to make everybody happy I think I would need a clone" - Drake

Good Day Y'all.


Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 5:03 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment