1:40 AM

It's kind of late for some. Pretty early for others. But for me, it's pretty late. Some are sleeping. Some talking to their girlfriends/boyfriends. Some having sex. Some even at work. Me?..I'm up thinking about everything that has transpired in 2009. I feel cold hearted. A lot of people did not deserve what I gave them. I hurt some feelings, I made some feel good. I did some ish, people ished me back. I failed some tests, & I passed some. I regret a lot of things, & I guess I learned from them. But you know one thing I failed to do? I didn't say sorry.. Some might say 'what are you appologizing for?'. & sometimes, heck.. I don't even know. But when I think about it, I don't want to be the cause of ruining somebody's year. I don't want to be 'that guy that screwed me over, & didn't even have the manners/guts/balls to say sorry'. Well.. This is my public appology..

@YHipHop


www.myspace.com/akayunghiphop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 10:37 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment