ANNOUNCEMENT: Mixtape Name..

Attention all. I think I have finally found the name of my mixtape. With a lot of careful thought & marketing plans.. This is the name:

"Yeah, I'm 16.. The 'Producer Tape'"

This will be a mixtape full of my favourite songs that I have ever produced. This will be the tape that I push to blogs, studios, artists, & the public to show what I can do at my age, & my versatility, even though my name is 'Yung Hip-Hop'. I also want to just have a tape full of good music that people can vibe to. You can expect this tape hopefully by November. If I get all the tracks back on time. I'm real excited about this. Hope you are too.


@YHipHop

P.s. If you are an artist & have done songs to industry instrumentals, or just beats that you do not hav the rights to & you think the song is good enough to be made into a single, send me the acapella & I will make a beat to the song & then you will have all rights to it. Send to:

YungHipHopBeats@gmail.com

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 11:03 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment