Cameo..

She's still around. I have no idea why. She still comes up in conversation, in my head, & appears in different places. It's like nothing ever changes. We said it would never be like this, but it turned out to be. That experience changed my life because now, I don't believe anything. It's not my fault. Blame it on her. I can't rid myself of those memories. Then I gotta handle new memories & wonder if the same thing is going to happen. If this is like a different scene but the same backdrop. Same movie, different script. Same actor, different attitude.. I don't even wanna be in the movie anymore. Let's just cut right here so I can save myself the pain & memories involved. If I do continue this movie, I don't want her to turn into a cameo just like the rest..


@YHipHop

Posted by Y.Hip-Hop | at 10:26 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment